Sunday 19 May 2013

Time to unpack!

It's time to unpack - my god I haven't touched my luggage since wednesday

It started to feel very messy in the bedroom, so I had to tackle it!
 
 
 
In love with my new heels ♥ from H&M Trend,
I've been checking these out before, but they sold out online in one go,
so I was delighted to find them in the shop :)
 




After all, there is always time for some shopping - I bought:
 
High-waisted Jeans from Gina Tricot
(I was after a pair of high-waisted jeans for a while now, so these were perfect)
 
Crossbody bag from WERA STOCKHOLM, bought from Ã…hlens
(I have many bags from this brand and I really like the quality, so I just had to get
this classic black crossbody bag)
 
Pumps/Heels From H&M Trend
(I love the snakeskin pattern - these are real leather by the way so they were slightly pricey,
but I believe in classics and patterns that will never go out of style, so it's an investment)
 
& of course my favourite chocolate, KEX CHOCKLAD ♥
(I had forgotten I bought these - so guess if I was happy to unpack in the end lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment