Sunday 26 May 2013

spring is back in the air

Weekend is almost over - but I had a relaxing one.
I was pretty tired after a week full of after work hotel visits.
 
Yesterday my colleague came over, so I stayed in and we
cooked a lovely meal together, so nice!

Friday started off in a crazy amazing way, finding out me and my colleague
got tickets to go see RIHANNA at Twickenham Stadium on 15 June,
this just came from no-where, we are feeling very blessed!

And right now I am eating the best cheesecake I've eaten in a long time!
I am eating it slowly, because I don't want it to finish,, lool ;)


H&M Scarf
Zara Jacket
Levis Jeans
Isabel Marant Sneakers
 

Paris Sweater from River Island (love this bright green colour)
 


Trying a new shampoo
 
 
Chicken in the making
 
Prepared a lovely salad with avocado, tomato, corn, cucumber and lettuce
 
 
Rosé & Popcorn - while we wait for the food to be ready
 
 
Chicken stew ready

Served and Ready to be eaten
 
Can't say no to tea and dessert
 
 
This vanilla cheesecake is the best I've had in a looong time, from GÜ

No comments:

Post a Comment