Sunday 12 May 2013

Sweden Day 2

I am busy meeting up friends all the time so not much time to blog...

My Internet is slow therefore some of the iphone pics come with 
such a blurry quality!!

Yesterday's snaps below:

My dear friend made homemade lasagna, soo nice

Me & My friend's cat Charlie
(btw it's a she - but I keep saying HE when talking about her)

On our way out!

Charlie licking my feet - begging me to stay loool =)


Xide raspberry blossom - refreshing drink at the Pub

Outfit of the night!

I wanted to be quite comfy so I went for my suede leggings from Zara 
and a grey basic tee from Gina Tricot but this tee is definitely a typical basic with a twist,
because of the deep neckline and personally I feel that once you put on something
with such a neckline, you really need to be quite casual with the rest, otherwise it's 
just going to be too much! It's quite rare for me to wear something which shows 
abit of cleavage, because most of them time I would just go around feeling 
slightly uncomfortable, but I wanted to try something different, and I liked it!
My necklace is from H&M and I wore my sandals from Zara on my feet

No comments:

Post a Comment