Tuesday 7 May 2013

Met Gala Ball 2013

Do you have any best dressed and worst dressed from the Met Gala Ball?

 
Beyonce in Givenchy
Beyonce is Beyonce and only she can get away with this, but I really do 
not know what to think of this outfit.. So all I can say is No Comments!

 
Cara Delevigne in Burberry
I really like this dress, amazing!
 

 
Jessica Alba in Tory Burch
Love the cutouts in this perforated leather dress
 

 
Ashley Madekwe in TOPSHOP
Loving this whole look with the new hair and all, sweet!


 
Jennifer Lopez in Michael Kors
I love leopard print at the moment, so this is actually 
one of my favourites

 
Nicole Richie in TOPSHOP
I must say I do LOVE this, from top to toe, even though
the hair might look abit scary at first sight, it all kind of fits together!
 

 
Kim Kardashian in Riccardo Tisci
  OK, there will be so many disagreements about this outfit 
out there, I am sure. I love flower prints at the moment,
so I really like this dress, it's lovely! But, if I had to say something, I wished
I could see her hands and that the dress was glove-less.
Also I would have liked to see her in different pair of shoes, not the same print. 
 

 
Solange Knowles in Kenzo
Compared to Beyonces outfit, I can actually say something about this 
one and I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment