Friday 15 March 2013

Happy Friday!


Yesterday I had a visit at MeliĆ” White House, located in the
area of Regent's Park, lovely and central hotel, not one of my
favourite London hotels though. This is a 4star deluxe hotel
and they have about 580 rooms and a couple of apartments,
but these are for stays of 3 months or more.

They also have 3 Restaurants:
THE PLACE, EASY FOOD AND BAR - Serving Breakfast and Tapas/Buffet Style Food
LONGFORD´S BAR AND TERRACE  - Serving Cocktails, Bar food & Afternoon Tea
L´ALBUFERA - Fine-dining Restaurant serving Authentic Spanish Cuisine

We tried the buffet in The Place, it was really good!




 
The Monochrome Shorts I tried on yesterday - love them!
you can get them here

 Newly refurbished Superior Room in the hotel

They had a big group of Russian Babushkas in house, so sweet :)

This sweet lady actually reminded me of my late grandmother

Buffet style (round 1)

Dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment