Wednesday 6 August 2014

It's almost here

Roland Mouret X Banana Republic will be in stores and online from 7 August!

If you signed up to the newsletter - the collection is already available to 
purchase online right now, after having a first look, I feel quite disappointed 
that none of the dresses has the Roland Mouret signature zip at the back 
which goes all the way down to the hem..

But one positive thing is that they have regular sizes as well as petite 
sizes, for those shorter ladies, I love shops that do petite, after all everybody 
is not as tall as the fashion model's ;)

I think I wont purchase anything from the collection, it just becomes
like any other dress this way, it's nothing significant about it anymore,
I was hoping for the zip, which makes any dress stand out that little bit more..


 

 This is a Roland Mouret signature dress - with the zip all the way down


No comments:

Post a Comment