Friday 13 December 2013

weekend

Another weekend has arrived - and honestly I just want to sleep in
and relax and take in the Christmas spirit.
 
Christmas should be enjoyable and relaxing not stressful,
unfortunately not everyone realize that, and people just stressing
and worrying about what to buy instead of enjoying the time.
This year I am staying in London, but it means I will be working,
our office will be closed on 25 & 26 December only.
 
This week we went to a x-mas event at JW Marriott Grosvenor
House on Park Lane. It was so beautifully arranged outside with
alot of decorations and it brought a lot of Christmas spirit to my soul,
there was plenty of Christmas inspired food, such as turkey, lamb.. etc..
But there is one thing you don't miss when at this hotel, and
that's dessert, especially since they have the best cheesecake in town.
If your in London, eat at the Steakhouse in the hotel and order
cheesecake for dessert, you will know what I mean once you have
the first bite! They also had a choir which came and sang some
Christmas carols, but it was not any random choir, they are called
Only Boys Aloud, It's a Welsh Boys Choir and they been on Britain's
Got Talent in 2012, they sang beautifully and made me shiver, the
atmosphere became even cosier with the choir, I felt warm in my heart
for real.
 
Yesterday I was catching up with my friend, we had dinner at Diner
on Carnaby Street, great place, with "American" style food!
 
Today I was invited for lunch at Suka at Sanderson Hotel,
the food is simply amazing at this restaurant, try the squid if ever
there, so tasty!
 
It's time for a movie and then bed - Happy Weekend!!
 
 
Last weekend shopping - trying some new items
 




 
X-mas Event at JW Marriott Grosvenor House


 
Dinner at Diner, Carnaby Street
 
 Cardamom Crème Brulee at Suka


No comments:

Post a Comment