Saturday 14 December 2013

Glossybox December

Glossybox for month of December has arrived, in a
festive red box of course :)
 
I must say I feel slightly disappointed with this box - as
out of 5 products, I will probably only use 2. I know I said that I love
to try new products, which is true, but I think also that if
you send samples you should send basic colours
 


 
 
My Box this month contained the following 5 items:
 
Beautiful Movement Cosmetics
This is a jojoba rich, non sticky nude lip gloss
(I will probably try it - but not really into this colour, it's not really nude
it's more brownish)
 
 
 
Wilkinson Sword Intuition Naturals Razor
3 in 1 razor that lathers, moisturises and shaves
(Will have to give this away - as I don't use shavers)
 
 
 
Maybelline New York Volum' Express
Colossal Smoky Eyes Mascara with collagen and khol effect pigments, plumps lashes for a smokin' hot look
 
 
 
Seche
Seche nail polish delivers pure colour saturation, allowing for one coat coverage and a satin smooth finish, which dries quickly
(Will have to give this away - as pink has never really been my colour)
 

 
Yin Yang Skincare
This organic skin care moisturiser nourishes and repairs fine, sensitive skin
 


No comments:

Post a Comment