Monday 15 September 2014

Sushi Samba

Finally yesterday I got the chance to visit this restaurant, it's been on
my list of places to try for a while.

The restaurant is situated in The City/East London, inside Heron Tower
on floor 38, me and my colleague had a lunch reservation, it's pretty hard to
get a good time slot for dinner reservations I must admit,
it's always full, so if you wish to visit, book long in advance.
They take bookings from up to 2 months in advance

This restaurant serves a mix of Japanese, Brazilian and Peruvian cuisine

They have a total of 6 restaurants in the following locations:
London, New York, Las Vegas, Chicago and 2 in Miami

I really liked the atmosphere and the food was amazing, it's a sharing 
style type of food, which is great because you can taste so many different things

 pic from sushisamba.com



 

 



 




 

 


 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment