Saturday 27 April 2013

Vita Liberata

I finally took the time to try Vita Liberata self tan, I bought the kit
from Debenhams a while ago, when it was on sale.
 
This time I decided to try the Wash off tinted self tan gel.
This is an instant product and gives you just the right amount
of colour, shimmer and glow.
 
Perfect for those summer nights when you just need
some colour and glow on the go and don't have time to go for a
spray tan or similiar. This product is also perfect to top up
the holiday tan and get it to last a few days longer.
 
I tried alot of self tan products in the past, but I must say this is
one of the better ones for sure, moreover it really does not smell
like most other self tan products do.
Application was so easy with the mitt so you wont get
your hands dirty, love it!
 
Result below - it might be difficult to see properly on these pics,
but my legs got instant colour and shimmer!
 
 
Before
 


After

No comments:

Post a Comment