Sunday 24 February 2013

Afternoon Tea

 
Something that has to be tried if you are in London - is Afternoon Tea.
The most popular ones are: Harrods, Laduree, Fortnum & Mason, The Ritz and so on..
these places are also slightly more expensive and you have to book well in advance
 
There is plenty to eat, so I don't suggest to have it if you've just eaten.
There will always be a selection of finger sandwiches, homemade pastries and
warm scones with jam and clotted cream and of course your choice of tea.
However all places do not serve the exact same sandwiches, pastries etc..
I usually book through www.afternoontea.co.uk, they often have discounts and offers
 
I have tried a few places myself, but the other day we went to have afternoon tea
at The Marriott Marble Arch, not my favourite so far, but the scones were nice.
 
There is a saying that if the scones are well done and good - the afternoon tea is good!
 
 
 
We got a nice spot near the window overlooking Park Lane

 
Finger Sandwiches & Fruits

 
Scones & Homemade Pastries

 

 
Today I am wearing all ZARA, except for the hat, which I bought in Sweden
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment